Our freight forwarders network
What is Atlas International Network?
Founded in 1998, Atlas International Network Ltd. is a premium and exclusive global logistics network of local companies. We form an independent partnership of freight forwarders, OTI / NVOCCs and related service providers. As an international organization, we are active on 5 continents, by air and by sea.
Being part of a global network provides our elite members with a unique chance to create new business opportunities. With the help and coverage of Atlas International Network, they can challenge the big multinationals in the transportation industry. Today already, Atlas International Network members' customers include adidas, Alcan, Bayer, Konica, Levi Strauss, Marks & Spencer, Nestlé, Siemens and Philip Morris.
Some advantages of the partnership:
- exclusivity through regional protection
- worldwide coverage with over 240 offices in more than 100 countries
- global service contracts to 2.100 trade lanes
- our own FMC-approved B/L
- reduced costs via online cargo insurance facilities
- various filing systems : FMC - AMS - ASF - AFR
- the benefits of operating under one common trade name
We adhere to a distinct quality-oriented philosophy. That is why our global freight forwarders network consists of elite members experienced in forwarding, transportation and logistics. They are carefully selected based on strict membership criteria, so we can build a group of reliable local market logistic providers. This way, we know we will be able to meet today’s logistics challenges. Atlas members provide the flexibility and superior service only locally owned companies can offer.
What makes our freight forwarders network different, is its unique atmosphere. Members become friends and friends become family. The result is a dynamic and proactive alliance with a highly-valued family spirit.
Members also profit from a number of benefits, such as
- exclusive partnerships
- insolvency and payment monitoring
- online cargo insurance
- our own FMC registered NVOCC supported by Atlas house bills of lading
- worldwide service agreement to 31.000 port pairs
- global exclusive conferences